Friday, May 10, 2019

My Mama!

Mother's day is my favourite day in the world cuz I getta celebrate my favourite person in the                                                                                                                                          world..my Mama! :D








                                                  My outfit~[Bucks & Does] Mommy's Little Sunshine Onesie
                                                 Fits~Bad Seed Bebe body


                                                 My sleep mask~*SM*Nap Princess Mask Yellow {Head
                                                 Apart of~*SM*Nap Princess Jammies 
                                                 Comes with~Jammies,texture change hud,black blue pink yellow                                                                                 masks for eyes and for head
                                                 Fits~Outfit is for Toddleedoo baby,Bad Seeds Bebe,Mask is resize

                                               My post 1~p.o.s.e.  ups, ate them
                                              Comes with~Chocolate box,chocolate for hand,poseball
                                              Works best with~Toddleedoo avatar 

                                              My pose 2~P.o.s.e   shhh
                                              Comes with~Poseball,flowers
                                              Works best with~Toddleedoo avatar 











Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...