Monday, May 6, 2019

The waterfall

                  Today I took selfies by the waterfall,it was so pretty there.






                        My outfit~*Cherry Tot* Tweenster Spring Overalls
                       Fits~Tweenster

                      Comes with~chest and flat
                      Comes in~5 colours/designs
                       ~Click here for toddleedoo and bebe sizes~


                     My shoes~*Cherry Tot* Tweenster Gold Wings Shoes
                    Fits~Tweenster-also resizes
                   Gacha has~6 commons 2 rares
                   Find it~All the Little Things Event


                   My nails~*Cherry Tot* Tweenster Neon Nail                  Find it~All the Little things event
                  Works with~Tweenster and Omega 


                  My pose~Kokoro Poses - Blair - pose 3
                 Comes with~6 animations,cell phone,colour change hud for phone






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...