Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Lets go to the beach!

                  The beach is so much fun! Sandcastles,vollyball,swimming!




                                          My swimsuit~*Cherry Tot* Unicorn Swimsuits-hot pink
                                         Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted
                                        Comes in~7 colours/designs
                                        Find it~The Cove event  July 17th

                                          My sandals~*Cherry Tot*Unicorn Flip Flops-hot pink
                                         Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted
                                        Comes in~7 colours
                                        Find it~The Cove event  July 17th









Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...