Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Important Meeting

I called together the greatest minds of the world to discuss something of great importance!







                                                                My swimsuit~{UDB} Marine Swimwear
                                                                Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted
                                                               Comes with~Swimsuit,Glasses,Flipflops,texture HUD
                                                               Find it~Color me cute

                                                             My goggles~[DP] Swim Goggles Unicorn
                                                            Find it~ The Cove event

                                                          Unicorn Floaty~[DP] Unicorn Floater Queen 
                                                           Find it~ The Cove event

                                                        Other floatys~Popper Jack Kids-water babies gatcha 16,14,11
                                                        Gacha has~15 commons,2 rares
                                                        Find it~Once upon event
  
                                                         My bears~<:*BoOgErS*:> Poor Abandoned Bear
                                                                          <:*BoOgErS*:> Wear-A-Bear Hug Lt Brown
                                                                         <:*BoOgErS*:> Daisy Bear

                                                         My puppy~JIAN Pool Party Pups :: Chihuahua Drifting 







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...