Monday, June 10, 2019

Pride

               Love is love no matter who or what you are,you're beautiful and important!




                        My outfit~Popper Jack Kids - Pride Set (showing shirt#2)
                       Comes with~Shorts,3 shirts
                      Fits~Tweenster

                     My shoes~.miss chelsea. Tina Slip - Ons Pride
                    Comes with~Shoes,texture hud{2 colours,2 sayings for back of socks}
                    Fits~Unrigged,Belleza,Hourglass,Maitreya

                   My flag~AsteroidBox. Pride Flag 
                  Comes with~ Flag,HUD {5 pride colours} flag ao to add your own texture
                  Resizes

                 My tent~Baby Sunshine-Baby Beach Tent Candy 
                Animations~24 alone,5 pair,7 with parent
               Find it~Care-A-Lot










Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...