Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Christmas Ice cream

                   I stole mama's entire box of Christmas icecreams today -giggles



My dress~*Cherry Tot* Akane Dress 
Fits~TBD Fitted, Bebe Fitted, Bebe Toddler Chonk, Youth, Youth Chonk
Find it~color me cute

My shoes~Bebe Formal Shoes (Tea Cake)
Comes with~Shoes and Socks
Fit~Bad Seed Bebe Toddler Fitted

My paci~FanZy - Formal Binkie - Blush Bow {9k Yellow Gold}
My hair bow~{T.T} Pearls with pink diamond bow headband 

My ice cream~Junk Food - Christmas Tree Ice Cream
Comes with~Bento animated box and ice cream to either hold or rezz,also gives ice cream on touch
Includes Mint and Chocolate





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...