Monday, December 16, 2019

Wrapping presents

It's time to wrap all the gifts and mama let me wrap twinnys gift all by myself! :D





My dress~>Little Moo< & :Bowillow: Pocket Sweatshirt Set
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Toddler,Bad Seed Bebe Toddler Chonk

My tights~FanZy  - Cotton Tights-fatpack-Heart 3
Works with~Bad Seed Bebe body (Will not work with BOM bodies)

My boots~{UDB} Reindeer Winter boots - Pink
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed bebe Toddler,Bad Seed Bebe Youth

My bear stockings~Lilla's Stocking Buddies 
Gacha has~7 commons
What it does~Holdable or rezzable
Find it~color me cute

My pose~p.o.s.e.  unwrap
Comes with~2 presents,2 pose balls
Find it~color me cute








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...