Friday, December 6, 2019

Piggy Story Time

                             I spent the afternoon telling stories to my piggy <3 



My outfit~. tiptoes - Soft Knit Onesie Pajamas - Winter Patterns
Comes with~Onsie-texture hud{Onsie-16 textures,Wrists-16 textures,Ankles-16 textures,
                                                     Sleeves~32 textures,Sem~16 textures,Buttons~16 textures}

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe toddler fitted

My socks~. tiptoes  - Slouch Socks - Color Pack 2
Comes with~Socks(loose and not loose),Texture change hud{Ruffles~24 textures{hide and show}
                                                                                                     Main sock~8 textures
                                                                                                     Toe~8 textures}

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe Toddler fitted,Bad Seed Bebe Youth fitted

My Hat~. tiptoes   - GROUP GIFT - Lazy Santa Hat
Comes with~Hat,texture hud {20 textures to pick from}
Fits~Resizes to fit everyone

My pig~Foxwood - Pigs in Blankets - Sleepy - Pink
Comes with~Cuddle piggy,piggy in a stocking,tucked in,sleepy

My bench~Baby Sunshine~K*US Christmas Storytime Settee Red  8
What it does~Top has 2 colours on touch.
Animations~Mom+Baby~13 Mom+2baby~3 Mom+Tween~8 Mom+Dad~14
Find it~Color me cute event-December  15th

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...