Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Skating

                     Mama said I could skate for a bit before bed :D 



My jacket~[M] Bebe Sherling Jacket - Tea Cake
Fits~Bad Seed bebe Toddler fitted

My pants~! {sps} denim jeans HUD
Works with~Toddleedoo,Bad Seed Bebe (applier jeans)

My boots~[M] Slipper Boots - Tea Cake 
Fits~Bad Seed bebe Toddler fitted

My gloves~{Lula Belle} Bento Gloves - Blush
Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid,Bad Seed Bebe fitted

My hat/scarf/hair~3.Doe: Burr Bear - RARE Lootbox

Snack cup~Lilla's Snack Cup Penguin 
What it does~opens/closes on touch. 5 snacks to pick from.when cup is open snacks spill out 
Gacha has~5 commons 1 rare
Find it~Belle Bebe

Penguin~Lilla's Pengi Friends
Gacha has~5 commons
Find it~Sense event

Teddy bear~Lilla's Nini Bear
Gacha has~5 commons
Find it~color me cute

My pose~p.o.s.e.   ice skating
Comes with~Ice skates,3 static poses 






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...