Sunday, April 19, 2020

Oops

              Oppsies! I tried to make mama and twinny breakfast,but I dropped the egg!






My outfit~Virtually Adorable - Laurel Romper - Rose 
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Toddler fitted,Bad Seed Bebe Youth Fitted
Find it~Color me cute

My shoes~. tiptoes - Knot Sneakers
Fits~Toddleedoo,Bad Seed Bebe Toddler,Bad Seed Bebe Youth(they also resize,so they fit virutally anybuddy)

My hair bow~Lilla's Ice Cream Bowie-Rare
Fits~Resizes to fit all
Gacha has~7 commons,3 uncommons,1 rare,1 special secert pull prize(10 pulls)
Find it~Color me cute

My pose~p.o.s.e. oupsi
Comes with~Pose ball,2 egg props
Out for~Events for SL kids-Spring Fling Hunt









Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...