Monday, April 20, 2020

Play time

           Mama and twinny are still sleeping,so I played quietly with my new toys <3





My dress~Granola - Beary Dress - Purple Dots 
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Toddler
Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

My play mat~::SU:: Playmat Sweet Dreams
What it does~Baby sit-9 animations 
                      Baby sleep-8 animations
                      Baby stand-8 animations
Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

My wagon~< SP > Too Tired To Play Cart - Rabbit
What it does~10 animations with props
Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

My bear~+Half-Deer+ Giant Bear Hug [Pink Heart]
What it does~Hugs you when you sit on it
Side note~I sized this down to fit in the picture,it's super giant! but can be resized to fit your needs 






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...