Sunday, June 14, 2020

Beach day

Nothing better than spending the day at the beach




My outfit~[M] Moana Outfit- Berry
Fits~BadSeed Bebe Toddler Fitted

My sandals~[M]  Ellie Flip Flops - Tea Cake/Corked
Fits~BadSeed Bebe Toddler Fitted

My princess doll~Lilla's Pia Doll-Ultra Rare
Gacha has~7 commons,1 rare,1 ultra rare
What it does~Commons~click to pick betweeen 4 skin tones
                       Rare~Click to pick between 4 skin tones,6 hair colours,10 dresses
                       Ultra rare~Click to pick between 4 skin tones,10 hair colours,10 dresses

My elephant~SEmotion Libellune Miss Elephant Animesh LIMITED
What it does~3 animations via HUD
Find it~Anthem 

My pose~.BioBaby. Set Pose 01-pose 2


  





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...