Sunday, June 7, 2020

India

                              I pretended to travel to India today,it was so pretty 




My outfit~[M] Bebe Boho Jumper - Bubblegum Fade
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Toddler Fitted

My bindi~**Cute Bytes** Bindi Drop - Gold Black&Amethyst
My bindi brows~**Cute Bytes** Bindi Brows - Gold Obsidian 

My sandals~[M] Ellie Flip Flops - Tea Cake/Corked
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Toddler Fitted

My bedroom~Granola Babies - Dream of India 
Comes with~2 book shelfs,4 pillows,2 rugs,bed
Pillow animations~Grown~5 animations
                               ~Kiddo~5 animations
Bed animations~Bigs~7 animations
                          ~Lils~7 animations
                         ~Couples~9 animations
                         ~Family~7 animations
100% PG








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...