Friday, June 5, 2020

Camping

My family went camping last night and it was so much fun



My outfit~[M] Bebe Maera Shorts Set - Tea Cake 
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Toddler fitted

My sandals~[M] Maise Sandals - Tea Cake - WEAR to unpack
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Toddler fitted


My hairbow~[monso] My Hair - Amy/ Light Blonde

My unicorns~*Cherry Tot* Unicorn Doll 
Comes with~Holdable doll,Rezzable deco doll
Find it~Belle Bebe event

My camping stuff~Aphrodite Teepee Birthday Party 
Comes with~- Comes with two tens,each tent sits & sleeps 2 kids, with 9 props and 38 Poses
                        - Kids play BBQ grill has 6 poses & 5 prps tpo roleplay bbqing.
                         - 2 candytrains one a standing one and one running in a circle, both give candy
                         - Simulated campfire light.
                         - Lanterns
                       - looots of pillows

                      -Lights and banners
                   -looots of junk food




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...