Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Puppy

Twinny and I were playing with out puppy but I almost fell off the bed -giggles-



White outfit~Granola - Rainbow Pride Outfit 
Fits~Bad Seed bebe Toddler fitted,Bad Seed bebe Toddler Chonk
Available in~4 diffferent shirt pictures and 2 pants colours(black and white)
Find it~Belle bebes event

Black outfit~Granola - Pronouns Pride Outfit 
Fits~Bad Seed bebe Toddler fitted,Bad Seed bebe Toddler Chonk
Available in~logo shown,Boy/Girl,They,Ze and 2 pants colours(black and white)
Find it~Belle bebes event

Dinosaur stickerInky! dino sticker
Works with~Omega
Find it~Belle bebes event

Princess sticker~Inky! princess sticker 
Works with~Omega
Find it~Belle bebes event







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...