Sunday, October 18, 2020

Candy Corn

 Mama said to eat more veggies,so I'm eating candy corn...that counts right?






My dress~~Miele~ Melanie Dress {Halloween}

Fits~Toddleedoo,Bebe Toddler fitted,Bebe Youth

Find it~At the main store for Toddleeween event


My headband~[Jester Inc.] Pumpkin Headband!

Comes with~1 Static headband,1 Animated headband

At the main store for Toddleeween event October 20th


My Unicorn~RazzBerry Inc. UniCutie Plushie

At the main store for Toddleeween event October 20th


My candy corn~Muriel. Candy Corn 

Comes with~Candy corn,Colour hud(5 colours to pick from)

At the main store for Toddleeween event October 20th


My face Applier~! {sps} Candy Corn Messy Face Hud

Works with~Toddleedoo heads


Kitchen set~Lagom&Seams Legit-Minimalist Toyset






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...