Sunday, October 18, 2020

Tea party

 Welcome to the tea party,we're all mad here.





My dress~[Vk!] Alice Zombie Halloween Costume
Comes with~Dress,Socks,Hairband,Shoes,Doll
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted
Find it~Main store for the Toddleeween event

My pose~{Confetti Poses} Lord Bear Killer
Comes with~Knife and Bat-Static pose in both
Find it~Main store for the Toddleeween event

My ears~*TD* Bats Pierced ElvenEars
What they do~Resizes,works with TD compatiable skin,
Omega compatiable
Bom compatiable
bat and gem change colours
18 preset skin tones
Comes with~naked ears,bat ears,pierced ears,4 combos included
Find it~Main store for the Toddleeween event

My tea party~Boudori~Halloween Haunted Tea Party









Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...