Saturday, October 17, 2020

Come play with me

 Do you wanna play a game? I promise not to bite



My outfit~FanZy - Cece Outfit

Comes with~Back bow,Tutu dress,Bom alphas Includes bloody and clean dresses

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth(may fit the chonks,try demo first)


My blood appliers~TRU-Zombie

outfit fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth

Comes With~Shirt,Pants,Body blood applier,Head blood applier

Find it~Treats for tots


My bear~Lilla's Watch Your Head Bear-Zombie

Gacha has~7 commons,1 rare


My teeth~*TD* Bento Horror Teeth - Beast

Fits~Toddleedoo heads


My candy bowl~Junk Food - Candy Bowl

What it does~Gives candy on touch

My scarecrow~.sprout. mr scarecrow.




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...