Friday, November 20, 2020

Decorating the tree

 I am going to decorate every tree and get them ready for Christmas


My outfit~
YJ - Snow bear - Pink

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Available in~Blue,Grey,Lilac,Mint,Pink

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My socks~[m] Grippy Socks: Crown 

Comes with~Socks,Colour hud(9 colours)

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth,Both Chonks


My mittens~{Lula Belle} Bento Gloves - Cotton

Comes with~9 colours(Blush,Coal,Cotton,Lilac,Mint,Peach,Sky,Smoke,Sunshine)

Fits~Bebe Toddler fitted,Toddleedoo Baby,Toddleedoo Kid


My table and mushroom~G&G Blue Snowy Mushroom

What it does~6 animations

G&G Leaf Table Blue

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My pose~p.o.s.e. get the tree 3

Comes with~Pose,Tree,Christmas baubles 

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My presents~<Heart Homes> Christmas Fireplace - Deco Gift Boxes






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...