Thursday, November 19, 2020

Fox

 Two baby fox came up to be in the woods! *gasps*


                                                           My outfit~
* L.A * Daisy Teal

Comes with~Shirt,Pants

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted

Find it~At the main store for Kids Friday Sale for 50Ls(Friday only)


My Mittens~{Seams Legit} Lil Bear Mittens 

Comes with~Mittens,Texture hud for mittens(10 colours)

Texture hud for bows(10 for ear of mitten,10 for middle,10 for bottom)

Fits~Bebe Toddler fitted,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Find them~At the main store for Kids Friday Sale for 50Ls(Friday only)



My shoes~. tiptoes - Knot Sneakers 

Fits~Toddleedoo,Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth,Unrigged


My ear muffs~-Buttery Toast- Toasty Ears - White 

Fits~Resizes

Comes with~Ear muffs,texture hud(10 colours)


My fox~[Rezz Room] Box Red Fox Laying,Sitting

Gacha has~9 commons,1 rare






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...