Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Never too big to play

 I might be big,but I'm still playing on this playground! 


My outfit~* L.A * Christmas Jumper Grey

Comes wth~Sweater,Leggings

Fits~Tweenster

Find it~At the main store for Kid's Friday Sale


My boots~JIAN :: Kitten Booties 

Fits~Resizes

What they do~Change colour of boot,

                         Change colour of kittens

               Turn sounds off/on

(Side note,this is an old product,it may or may not still be there)


My playset~Lagoom&Seams Legit-First snow fall gacha

Find it~Daydream event

Gacha has~14 commons,2 rares

Shown~15. Lagom&Seams Legit - First Snow [ Snow Tunnel ] 

What it does~16 animations,fits 2 toddlers

07. Lagom&Seams Legit - First Snow  [ Dolphin ]

What it does~2 animations

06. Lagom&Seams Legit - First Snow [ Car ]

What it does~2 animations

16. Lagom&Seams Legit - First Snow [ Twinkle Jungle ] 

What it does~8 animations

10. Lagom&Seams Legit - First Snow [ Snow Bunny ] 






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...