Friday, January 15, 2021

Hand puppet

 My new hand puppet talks to me! 


My outfit~
[M] Bebe Talia Jumper - Denim Washed

Fits~Bebe Toddler fitted

Comes with~Dress and sweater(attached),Texture hud for sweater

(28 colours,remove sweater option)



                                    My tights~FanZy  - Cotton Tights-fatpack- Blush Knee Hearts(only in the                                                                                                                                                             fatpack)

Works with~Bebe bodies


My shoes~Bebe Formal Shoes-Tea Cake

Fits~Bebe Toddler fitted

Comes with~Shoes,Socks(not shown)


My hand puppet~Lilla's Chatter Friends- Mimi -Left Hand 

What it does~Animesh puppet that appears moves when you type

Gacha has~6 common right hands

6 common left hands

1 rare right hand

1 rare left hand

Find it~Daydream event


My antlers~! {sPs} faun ears & antlers





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...