Saturday, February 6, 2021

Junk food

 I woke up before mama this morning,so made my own breakfast :D



My shirt~Cherry Tot Tori Shirt

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler and Chonk,

Bebe Youth and Chonk

Find it~Belle Bebe Event


My leggings~[Tu-La-Ru] Toeless Leggings Unicorn

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted


My cookies~Junk Food - Cookie Dunks (Chocolate)

Comes with~Single cookie

Mouthie cookie

Rezable Cookie Dunks

Wearable Cookie Dunks

Cookie Dunks with lids on

Cookie Dunks without lids

What they do~Wearable ones are bento animated

Rezable ones-touch for mouthie cookie,and wearable Cookie Dunks


My crackers~Junk Food - Sharkies

Comes with~Single shark cracker for left and right hand

Bundle of shark crackers for left and right hand

Sharkies bag for left or right hand

Sharkies rezable bag

What they do~Wearable Sharkies are bento animated

Rezable Sharkies-click for mouthie Sharkie cracker


My face mess~{MT} Food Face Set 1-whitesprinkles

Works with~Omega





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...