Friday, February 5, 2021

Playroom

 I love playing with all my toys! I can get lost in my own head for hours


My dress~{Seams Legit} Cassie

Fits~Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Find it~Woodland kids event


My socks~. tiptoes - Slouch Socks - Color Pack 2 

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted,Bebe Youth


My bear~. tiptoes -My Old Teddy - Pink 

Comes with~huggable bear,swingable bear,dangle bear,decoration bear


My pose~Pacagaia Poses - Lovely Heart Holds-pose 6

Comes with~7 animated heart balloons(wearable..no actual poseballs)

Find it~Woodland kids event


My lunch tray~<:*BoOgErS*:> & Killi's Yummy Food Tray Rainbow


My Starries toys(formally known as Killi)~

[Killi's] Crayoning Paper & Crayons

[Killi's] Wooden Play Blocks (Pink)

[Killi's] Dino Play Mat

[Killi's] Coloring Bench 

[Killi's]Train Play Table 

[Killi's]Sit-N-Play Table - Jungle




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...