Monday, March 1, 2021

Babysitting

 I have to babysit all these dollys on my own! It's hard work but they are cute,so it's okay 



Gacha~LMC &[Starries] - Dolly Playset 

Gacha has~#1 LMC &[Starries]  Sleep Sack 

#2 LMC &[Starries]  Dolly Stroller - Pink 

#3  LMC &[Starries]  Dolly Stroller - Blue

#4  LMC &[Starries]  Baby Doll - Baby B

#5 LMC & [Starries]  Baby Doll - Baby A

#6  LMC&[Starries]  Dolly Pram- Blue 

#7 LMC & [Starries]  Dolly Pram-Pink

#8 LMC &[Starries]  Cushion - Pink

#9  LMC[Starries] Cushion - Blue

#10  LMC & [Starries]  Dolly Cradle - Pink

#11  LMC & [Starries] Dolly Cradle - Blue

#12  LMC &[Starries]  Dolly Highchair - Blue

#13  LMC & [Starries] Dolly Highchair -Pink

Sleep sack fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted

Find it~Bebe Youth Faire-March 1st

Click here to see the gacha in action!


My mat~[Starries]  Dino Play Mat







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...