Monday, March 1, 2021

Butterfly

 I was in the garden pretending to be a butterfly then some landed on me!


Gacha name~Peanut Gallery-
Butterfly Gacha

Gacha has~7 commons 1 rare

Shown~Butterfly wings,Tree Stump

Items are resizable,Mask and Cookie give butterfly kisses on touch,

Stump and wall art are original  poses

Stump rezzes props(like the butterfly shown)

Touch the wings to make them flutter

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My outfit~Peanut Gallery Butterfly Sundress Green

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted

Comes with~Dress without butterflies,Dress with Butterflies

Shoes with attached butterflies

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


Background~Swank & Co. Secret Island Cave Hideaway w/ Raft 

Find it~Home and garden event

Side note..this cave is 195 land impact











Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...