Sunday, March 28, 2021

Egg Hunt

 I'm going to find all the eggs then share them with all the little kids :D



My shirt~*LMC* Best Oops -Tank

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted

Gacha has~8 common shirts

8 common shorts(not shown)



My shorts~.{Recess}. - Distressed Shorts [pink patches]

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Bebe Youth


My egg~[Starries] Rideable Egg - Classic

What it does~Wearable,you lay on it when you're standing still,animation shown in picture while walking

My buckets~[Starries]  Egg Bucket - Bunny and Lamb

My ears~Emmie's Bunny Ears

Find all these things~Crayon Club round 11

The buckets where slightly modified for the purpose of this blog,actual buckets you hold with both hands in front of you.

To recieve Crayon Club items go to the site,download the picture,colour it,upload it,and submit it to the site :D








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...