Monday, April 5, 2021

Aliens landed!

 The aliens have landed! Quick skate away!





My skate set~[Vk!] Roller skates kit -Unicorn

Comes with~Helmet,Knee pads,animated skates

Fits~Resizes


My dinosaurs~Lilla's  Dinoclings 

Gacha has~4 common pinks,4 common greens

1 rare pink,1 rare green

Find them~Woodland kids event


My cars~[Starries]  Little Stars Car - Color Change Edition

What they do~Wearable,Rezable,Colour changes via hud

license plate changes via hud,Horn works,Lights work


My prime box~[Starries] Sittable Prime Box

What it does~5 single poses,1 snuggle pose

Box can be resized,but it works best with toddlers


My dolls(in prime box)~[Starries] - Dolly Playset-Baby B

Gacha has~11 commons,2 rares


My space ship and aliens~Alouette - Cardboard Rocket Ship & Aliens

Doesn't seem to be for sale anymore







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...