Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Dino time

 I found a cute dinosaur romper today! :D


My outfit~ {WP} Playful Dinos Romper 

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Tweeneedoo

Bebe Toddler fitted

Bebe Youth

Gacha has~~10 commons

1 rare(all the rompers)

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My shoes~@BB@ Tennies - Dinos

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Tweeneedoo

Bebe Toddler fitted

Bebe Toddler Chonk

Bebe Youth

Bebe Youth petite


My dinosaur on ground~Lilla's DinoBuds Flynn

Gacha has~6 commons

1 rare

This is animesh


My dinosaur plushie~Lilla's  Dinocling Dangle-Green

Gacha has~4 common green

1 rare green

4 common pink

1 rare pink

(8 commons,2 rares)


My dinosaur snack cup~Lilla's Snack cups 2-Dino

Gacha has~7 commons

1 rare







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...