Sunday, June 13, 2021

I did it!

 I dressed myself all by myself! :D I'm so proud



{Seams Legit} I Dressed Myself! Gacha 

My outfit~7. {Seams Legit} Pillowcase - Unicorn 

My hat~23. {Seams Legit} Sunhat - Pink Strawberries

My hand sock~13. {Seams Legit} Handsocks Left - Cherries 

Gacha(all 3 things) comes with~

Fits~6 pillow case rompers

6 hand socks

6 sun hats

6 mama's croptops

1 mama's skirt (rare) (worn as a dress)

1 slouchy pants with shirt(rare)

1 pair of mama's shoes(rare

24 commons 3 rares

Gacha fits~Toddleedoo,Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Find them~Kidcred expo


My sock(foot)~{Seams LegitJustine Socks 

Fits~Bebe Toddler fittted,Maitreya


My scribbles~{Seams LegitColoring Mess

Works with~Omega,Bom

Find it~Daydream event


My glasses~. tiptoes - Novelty Sunglasses-Yellow Flowers

Fits~Resizes

Find them~Kidcred expo


My sandal~tiptoes  - Slide Sandals-Yellow Flowers

Fits~unrigged for;

Women,Men

Bebe Toddler and youth

Toddleedoo baby

Resizes for perfect fit

Find them~Kidcred expo


My pose~p.o.s.e model 1-Pose 2

Comes with~4 animations,4 pose balls

Find it~Woodland kids event








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...