Monday, August 23, 2021

Colouring book

I got out of bed after mama tucked me in to colour in my new colouring book! :D


 


My outfit~Cherry Tot-Duckie Jumpsuit
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted
Bebe Toddler fitted,Bebe Toddler Chonk

My chair~~*Buglets*~ Back to School Chair -Pastel
Comes with~Regular chair~14 poses (static and animated) 
Photo prop chair~8 static poses

My colouring book~{MT} Animal Coloring book
What it does~Book opens and closes
Book can be locked or unlocked
You can add your own pictures
You can colour the picture and add it to the book
What it comes with~Book,Crayons,25 pictures to colour

My bedroom set~Pink&Blue Unicorn Hause Bedroom 
Comes with~6 pillows,rainbow lamp,unicorn neon,basket
2 book clusters,shelf,bed,rug,pouf seat
dresser
Bed does~Sit kid~Single~21 animations
Sit kid~Friend~19 animations
Sit kid~Parent~10 animations
Sit kid~Activites~10 animations
Sit kids~Single~4 animations
Sit kids~Friend~19 Animations
Sit kids~Parent~10 animations
Sit parent~10 animations

Seat does~Sits~10 animations
Activites~11 animations
all props included






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...