Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Library card

 My twin and I got a library card today! We're going to read everybook in here!



 My outfit~
* L.A * Kimberley  Piggy 

Comes with~Shirt and Shorts(attached) Sneakers

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Bebe Youth

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My pose(sitting)~~Kauai Wave~ Small school Library-Ladder pose

Comes with~ Backdrop with 15 Poses 

~ Beanbag - 3 Poses

~ Book Pile - 2 Poses

~ ladder - 2 Poses

~ Book - 3 Poses

~ Chair 1 - 2 Poses

~ Chair 2 - 3 Poses

~ Props included 

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My pose(standing)~.click. Precious 2

Comes with~5 poses,5 mirrored poses,10 pose balls






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...