Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Sticker Party

 I'm covered in stickerrrrsssss




My outfit~{MT} Bailey Toddler Outfit

Comes with~Shirt and Shorts(attached),Sneakers,

Texture hud~watermelon,Octopus,anchor

Texture hud~Clean,Muddy,Flour,Colour markers,Black markers

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Can also be found in Tweenster size


My clothing&shoes stickers~{MT} ADD ON: Bailey Toddler Sticker set 1

Can also be found in Tweenster size

My face&body stickers~{MT} Omega Stickers Set 1

Works with~Omega,legacy(BOM) Heads(not bom/legacy bodies)

Comes with~Vehicles,Summer,Unicorns,Mixed

Tattoo layers for heads


My sippy cup~Ascandia // SippyCup 

Comes with~Left and Right hand cups

Available in 15 soild colours

11 patterns

Find it~Roselline event






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...