Thursday, August 12, 2021

Exploring

 I went exploring today with my new dolly to show her the land



My dress~{Lula Belle} Raina Dress 

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Find them~Daydream event

8 colour options


My sandals~Sleepy Baby sandals

Fits~ToddleeDoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Bebe Toddler Chonk

Bebe Youth,Bebe Youth small feet

Bebe Youth Chonk

Tweeneedoo

Find them~Daydream event

Mix and Match with the fatpack


My hat~{Seams Legit} Luci Bucket Hat - Pink Striped Sunglasses

Gacha has~22 commons 

1 rare

Find it~Daydream-goodbye gacha event


My doll~*Cherry Tot* Alicia Doll Pink

Comes with~Huggable doll

Swinging doll(shown in picture)

Deco doll

Find it~Petit Chou

2 colour options







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...