Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Zoo slefies

Mama took me to the zoo today and I took a selfie with the pandas! :D


 

My dress~{Beary Cute} Merida

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Bebe Toddler Chonk

Find it~Daydream event-Aug. 12th


My hat~{Seams Legit} Luci Bucket Hat - Pink Striped Sunglasses

Gacha has~22 commons 

1 rare

Find it~Daydream-goodbye gacha event


My boots~{Lula Belle} Leather Boots -Blush

Comes with~Sock tops,Boots

Fits~Unrigged and Mod to fit most avatars

Shown on Bebe Toddler


My pose~{ Bellybean } Selfie Sesh Poses-pose 1

Comes with~5 poses

a posebox with all 5 inside

5 cell phones(not shown)


My cell phone~Kokoro Poses - Taya  

Just using the cell phone prop







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...