Sunday, September 12, 2021

Potions

 I bought some sock monkies today,so I put on my best magic dress 

and got ready to turn them into real monkies!




My dress~{Lula Belle} Matilda Dress 

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted,Chonk

Bebe Youth

Tweeneedoo

Find it~Daydream event

10 solid colour options

5 patterns exclusive to fatpack



My leggings~~Lazo - Toeless Leggings 

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Comes with~Leggings,texture change hud-12 colours

This was a group gift a while ago,so may or may not still be there


My sock monkies~[Chomp!] Bo's Sock Monkey

Comes with~Holdable monkey

Rezzable seated monkey

Rezzable standing monkey

What they do~Click to make clean or dirty

Find them~Daydream event



*Pose is coming soon to TRU,join the discord for the release*




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...