Sunday, September 12, 2021

Unicorns

I'm setting up a playroom for my twinny,but first I had to test the toys! 



My outfit~{Beary Cute} Ariel 

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Bebe Toddler Chonk

Find it~Daydream event


My shoes~Bloom Light Up Trainers (Rose)

Fits~Unrigged and resizes


My rug(and things on it)~Lilla's Playmat Pink *Animated*

What it does~Just me~9 animations

With parent~4 animations


My beanbag~Lilla's Barnyard Beans Unicorn 

What it does~8 animations

Find it~Woodland event


My car~Lilla's RC Racer (6)

What it does~behaves like an actual remote control car


My puppet~Lilla's Chatter Friends Layla-Left hand

What it does~Shows up and talks like a puppet when you type

This product is animesh


My table~Lilla'sDrawing Table Flower

What it does~5 animations

Fits 7 kids


My star projector~[Commoner] StarGazer Light + Projector

Must have advance lighting model turned on in graphics

 





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...