Friday, November 5, 2021

Bed time

 I fell asleep before mama was ready for me too,so she pulled out a cot for me :D




My outfit~{Seams Legit} Frilly Onsie 

Fits~LullaBeebs infant

Bebe Toddler

Find it~LullaBeebs infant main store


My slippers~dust bunny . dino slipper . pink 

Fits~Unrigged and resizes to fit most

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My sippy cup~[Chomp!]  Pink Teddy Bear Sippy - Milk

My Sock monkey~[Chomp!] Bo's Sock Monkey

My fire truck~[Chomp!] Firetruck

My Paci~Muriel. Carol Pacifier

My bow~~Lazo - Headband Bow 

My cot~! Whippersnappers ! - Snug-A-Cot Stars

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My body~LullaBeebs infant

My Head~LullaBeebs infant Aquarius

My hair~*barberyumyum*B14(FAT)

My freckles~{Pity Party} Cosmetics pack

My skin~{Pitty Party} Moon tone 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...