Friday, November 5, 2021

play time

 It was raining so mama brought me inside to play with my elephants :D




My outfit~{Seams Legit} Abigail

Comes with~Shirt,Shorts,Socks,Hat,Alpha 

Fits~LullaBeebs infant

Find it~LullaBeebs infant


My elephant toys~[Starries] Cutie The Lalaphant - Dangle 

Comes with~Dangle left

Dangle right

Sitting,Wearable ears


My legos~[Starries] Floor Legos


My body~LullaBeebs infant

My head~LullaBeebs infant Aquarius

My skin~{ Pity Party } Moon LullaBeebs {Tone 04 } 

My freckles~{ Pity Party } Cosmetics Pack LullaBeebs 

the hex code for the colour of my freckles is 7F3F00


Skin and freckles can be found at the LullaBeebs main store





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...