Thursday, November 18, 2021

Getting the tree

 Today we picked up our tree and I decorated my toy tree :D




My hat and scarf~~*Buglets*~ Autumn Hat&Scarf

Fits~Unrigged and Mod to get the prefect fit for most avatars

Find it~Daydream event

There are 8 individual colors, each includes both hat and scarf in solid and striped, plus a Fatpack.  The Fatpack includes 8 exclusive plaid textures for both hat and scarf.


My outfit~. tiptoes - Gracie Outfit - Kitty Princess 

Fits~Toddleedoo

Bebe Toddler

Bebe Youth

Comes with~Shirt,Pants

Find it~Daydream event


My shoes~tiptoes  Knot sneakers

Fits~Toddleedoo

Bebe Toddler

Bebe Youth

Unrigged


My car~[Starries] Little Stars Car - Christmas Pink 

Comes with~Car,Trialer,HUD

What it does~Wearable,Rezable(rezable allows 2 children)Trailer follows on touch

a child can sit in the trailer

Horn beeps,Plates can say anything you want

Turning lights,head lights,4 way lights

Presents can be shown or hidden via hud

Christmas tree can be snow covered or not via hud


My tree~[Starries]  My First Christmas Tree - Pinks

What it does~Fits 4 kids

Animations~Train,Ornament,Tree dance

Click each hole to add an ornament. Once they're all added it will light up and play a song

pose shown was made for the purpose of this blog and is not included in the tree


My snow face~*TD* Cryo Set

Works with~Toddleedoo bento heads

BOM 





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...