Sunday, November 14, 2021

Gingerbread

 Today me and mama made gingerbread cookies and I licked all the frosting! 



My dress~{Lula Belle} Rowan Dress 

Comes with~Dress and Apron

Fits~Toddleedoo

Bebe Toddler

Bebe Youth

Tweeneedoo

Find it~Daydream event


My socks~{Seams Legit} Messy Socks 

Fits~Kids~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted/Chonk

Tweeneedoo,Bebe Youth,/Chonk

Tweenster

Adults~Maitreya,Legacy

Find it~Daydream event

Can be dirty or clean


Cookie clutter~Lilla's Lil Chef 

Miepon has~8 commons

1 rare(hat and mustache)

Cookie tray,Rolling pin,and Mixing bowl can be pink,blue,or green


Gingerbread house~Junk Food - Messy Gingerbread House

Gives gingerbread man on touch


Mouth gingerbread~.Tardfish. Gingerbread Attack Mouth

This is animesh

Hand gingerbread~TRU-Gingerbread girl hold

Cup~Lilla's  Hot Coco

This was apart of advent last year,so may or may not still be for sale

Hat~.click. Santa Hat

This is apart of the Little Drummer pose


Kitchen~Maya's-Cornello Module Kitchen








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...