Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Play time

 I'm waiting for my friends to come over so we can play with my new trivia toy!




My dress~~*Buglets*~ Lulu Dress 

Fits~LullaBeebs infant

Bebe Toddler,Toddler Chonk

Bebe Youth,Youth Chonk

Find it~Thimble-a Kid's event

6 colours to pick


My socks~{Seams Legit} Blake 

Fits~LullaBeebs infant 

Find them~LullaBeebs infant main store

15 colours to pick


My hat~TRU winter infant

              Fits~Presized for Lullabeebs infant,but resizes

Find it~Thimble-a Kid's event

Comes with a HUD to pick 7 textures


My toy~Ami Baby Talk ~ Trivia PG

What it does~Asks pg trivia questions on touch

Find it~Thimble-a Kid's event

Ami Baby Talk ~ Trivia PG: Would you rather be a wizard or a superhero?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My body~LullaBeebs Infant Body

My head~LullaBeebs infantHead Aquarius

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...