Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Celestial Dreams

 I dreamt I was a space explorer zooming through space in my very own rocketship 

and meeting all the aliens




My outfit~{Lula Belle} Moon Oversized Pajamas 

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

10 colours to pick 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My moon pillow~13.YOKAI - Celestial Dream GACHA - Black Moon Pillow

My star pillow~11.YOKAI - Celestial Dream GACHA - Deer Pillow (purple)

My blanket~{T&D} Luna's Blanket

This was a personalized blanket that I got my twinny

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My body~Bebe Toddler fitted v 3.5

My hair~[Yomi] Uchu Hair

My bangs~tram Bangs for J1007 (GIFT)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...