Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Sleepy baby

 Mama gave me my warm bottle and a snuggle and now I'm out like a light!





My outfit~{Seams Legit} Sprout 

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Find it~Capsule event

20 textures to pick from


My bed~Pink&Blue Dino Bedroom set

Works with~LullaBeebs Infant

              Toddleedoo

                   Bebe Toddler


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My body~LullaBeebs Infant

My head~LullaBeebs Infant Head Aquarius

My skin~{ Pity Party } Moon 

My hair~LullaBeebs Infant Lucy hair

Everything in this section can be found at the LullaBeebs infant store

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...