Saturday, January 15, 2022

Dino friend

 This is my little dinosaur friend,she doesn't talk much but that's ok



My Outfit~[E]. Omo Aji Loungers pack powder

Comes with~Shirt,Shoes,Texture hud-4 colours

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant


My Socks~[E]. Omo socks pack pattern

Comes with~Socks texture change hud with 11 textures

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant


My Shoes~[E]. Omo Rii Shoes pank

Comes with~Shoes,Socks

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant


My Dinosaur~MishMish - Triceratop - Candy / stance 4

My Cloud teether~[Starries] Cloud Teether

My Bottle~Muriel. Baby Bottle 

My Bear bottle~[Chomp!] Pink Teddy Bear Sippy - Milk 

My  Curtain~KraftWork Moon and Back Crib Curtain 



Face~

Dimples~LullaDreams Originals <3 - Cheek Dimples-tone 1

Blush~MurielOlivia Blush 

Lashes~Fluffles//: Treasure lash

Eyes~Muriel.Cindy Eyes - Ice

Birthmark~LullaDream Originals <3 - Dinosaur Shaped Birthmark-darker

Freckles and nose shine~{ Pity Party } Cosmetics Pack 

Find the freckles and nose shine at LullaBeebs mainstore

My hair~*barberyumyum*P13

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...