Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Muddy baby

 Mama looked away for just a second..

that's all it took for this happy baby to ruin the bath she just took




My outfit~Lil Blac's-Baggy Onesie-Pattern pack

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant


My dirt layers~LullaDreams Originals <3 - Dirty Hands Feet and Face

Works with~LullaBeebs Infant

Comes with~Hands layer,Feet layer,Face layer,a layer with all together


My mud and worms~.:LBM:. Mud Prank Kit - Extreme Version

My mouth worm~. tiptoes - Makin' Messes - Silly Sammiches 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dimples~LullaDreams Originals <3 - Cheek Dimples

My blush~Muriel. Olivia Blush

My freckles~{ Pity Party } Cosmetics Pack LullaBeebs 

Find it~LullaBeebs Infant 

My Dino Birthmark~LullaDream Originals <3 - Dinosaur Shaped Birthmarks

My ears~*TD* Bats Pierced ElvenEars

These were for toddlween event and may or may not be for sale

My head~LullaBeebs Infant Head Aquarius

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...