Friday, January 21, 2022

Preschool

 I went to preschool today with a brand new outfit and backpack!



My outfit~::Baby Bubbles:: Fierce Outfit - Pink 

Comes with~Hairbow,Shirt and Pants(attached) mary janes(shoes)

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe Toddler fitted

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My backpack~So Silly Kawaii Kaola Snack Backpack 

Machine has~5 commons

                1 uncommon

1 rare

1 ultra rare

1 pull prize

What it does~resizes

animal moves and grows on touch

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My desks~MuddPuddles: PreK-K Desk

My cubbys and toy bin~MuddPuddles: School Cubbies Primary

My posters~[blissiere] educational posters 2 - art supplies,map of Canada

Additions tables,Colours of the rainbow,Shapes

Jackets are no longer for sale,I might put the fatpack in my store later on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...