Sunday, February 27, 2022

Bunny

 I found a bunny eating carrots in the garden today!



My outfit~~LilLoves~ Bunny Lovin Set 

Comes with~Shirt and Shorts(attached) Socks,Headband(not shown)

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant


~~~~~~~

My blush~LullaDreams Originals  <3 - Newborn Under eyes

It comes with blush and nose highlight

My under eye crease~LullaDreams Originals  <3 - Newborn Under eyes-tone 1

My dino birthmark~LullaDream Originals <3 - Dinosaur Shaped Birthmarks

My freckles~LullaDreams Originals <3 - Heart Freckles

My hair~*barberyumyum*S14(FAT) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My carrot patch~JIAN Carrot Patch 

My bunny~JIAN Bunny Patch Prowler :: Carrot Muncher

~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...