Monday, February 28, 2022

skater baby

I found a skate board! one day I will learn how to use it,but for now it's a cool chair



 

My outfit~~LilLoves~ Ducky Set

Comes with~Shirt and Shorts(attached) Socks,Hairbow(not shown)

Fits~Lullabeeb Infant

~~~~~~~~~

My hairbow~. tiptoes - Sunny Bow Wrap Headband-Center A

Fits~unrigged and Mod so you can resize it


My pose~P.o.s.e skateboard 2

~~~~~~~~~~~

My blush~LullaDreams Originals  <3 - Newborn Under eyes

It comes with blush and nose highlight

My under eye crease~LullaDreams Originals  <3 - Newborn Under eyes-tone 1

My dino birthmark~LullaDream Originals <3 - Dinosaur Shaped Birthmarks

My freckles~LullaDreams Originals <3 - Heart Freckles

My hair~*barberyumyum*S14(FAT) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...