Monday, March 28, 2022

Egg hunt

I went hunting for eggs filled with toys today! It was lots of fun


 

My dress~Moon And Back Boutique  Londyn

Fits~Lullabeebs Infant

Available in~5 patterns

2 patterns exclusive to the fatpack

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My shoes~Little Tots & Muriel - Kara Shoes - Pink

Fits~LullaBeeb infant

Toddleedoo fitted

Comes with~Shoes,Socks,Lullabeeb alpha


My hairbow~{maple} luna bow accessory set

fits~Mod and resizable

Comes with~2 bow types,2 headband types,

HUDS to change bow and headband colours

Hairbow display stand

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My basket~:Pandicorn: Easter Chick Basket

Available in~19 designs

Fits~Mod and resizable

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My blush~LullaDreams Originals  <3 - Newborn Under eyes

It comes with blush and nose highlight

My nose blush~DudaDreams Originals <3 -Nose blush FATPACK Opal+LullaBeebs

My under eye crease~LullaDreams Originals  <3 - Newborn Under eyes-tone 1

My dino birthmark~LullaDream Originals <3 - Dinosaur Shaped Birthmarks

My freckles~LullaDreams Originals <3 - Heart Freckles

My snot and chapped lips~DudaDreams Originals <3 - Baby is unwell 

My hair~*barberyumyum*S14(FAT) 

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...